June started with Scott, Krista and the girls coming to visit and Scott staying to go to school taking summer masters courses. Ron and Vicky showed up Monday hoping to see John before he passed away but he died on Sunday. Tom, Chet and Deb got here on Wednesday morning to be here for the funeral which was on Friday. Kara and Evan came Friday morning to be here for the funeral and left on Saturday as did Deb, Tom and Chet. Krista and the girls only planned to stay until Tuesday but also stayed until after the funeral and they left on Friday afternoon. It was a wild time around here with so many people but was good to see all the relatives and good for the cousins to get together. Too bad it only happens when there is a funeral.
Krista and the girls made it to Chug on Friday afternoon (13th) and Jenny and her two kids were there too. It was nice having time with them again and good for Krista and Jenny to realize what I went through having kids to condend with in the sleeping quarters at convention.
I took a lot more pictures but these will give an idea of all that took place so far this month.




Krista and the girls made it to Chug on Friday afternoon (13th) and Jenny and her two kids were there too. It was nice having time with them again and good for Krista and Jenny to realize what I went through having kids to condend with in the sleeping quarters at convention.
I took a lot more pictures but these will give an idea of all that took place so far this month.










I am having a terrible time getting the captions to line up with the pictures so hopefully you have it all figured out. We are having a nasty thunder storm with lots of lightening and thunder so I better get this posted and just down the computer.


No comments:
Post a Comment