


Gary's favorite thing in the summer is his garden so I decided I would keep a record of the progress this year. About two weeks ago our neighbor brought over his little tractor with a plow and got it ready for planting. Last week a few things went in such as radishes, onions and kohlrobi (not sure if this is spelled right). Carrots and cabbage will go in next and then corn in a couple of weeks. Before the end of May he will set out tomatoes , peppers, cantalope and watermelon plants. Of course there will be cucumbers for my jalepeno garlic dill pickles that my kids all love. He usually plants a few varieties of squash, some plants and some seeds. I'm not sure of all he has planned this year but I will keep you posted. When fall gets here we always have way more than we need so if anyone is in the area we will surely send you home with plenty of produce.

1 comment:
Yuck.
Jocelyn
Post a Comment