Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another Musician in the Family



Looks like we have another musician in the family. Brooklyn thought she was pretty big stuff when I let her sit at the piano, especially when she figured out it would make noise. She is such a ham when it comes to pictures too. She was so intent on "playing" the piano but as soon as I got the camera and said "Brook let me take your picture" she turned and gave me this pose.




Evan and Kayleigh spent a week with us a while back. We had so much fun and they were actually pretty well behaved all the time...... just act like brother and sister sometimes even though they are cousins. They were building a train with the blocks one night before bed and I sure had a hard time getting them to stop long enough for a picture. But they are both like Brooklyn and love to pose for the camera.


Sadie, Craig and Joc's dog, thought she might be able to help build the train. She sure loves having the kids around.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love the one of Brooklyn...I might have to frame it and put it on our piano by the one of me playing the piano when I was little. I also have the one of Craig playing the piano as a baby up there too!

Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.