
Big sister is pretty proud here. Wish I would have remembered to turn off the date and time stamp on my camera.
Kayleigh, Cousin Evan and Keira
Evan wanted to hold Keira but Kayleigh wasn't going to be left out. So I told them both to sit in the recliner and I would help them each hold her. It ended up being a joint effort. Keira was not really too happy about the situation though.
Brooklyn and Sadie at work
Sometimes Brooklyn is at work with me and she loves to play with the paper out of my shredder. Usually it ends up all over the place but it sure keeps her entertained. Sadie was right in the middle of everything this time too.
One of these days I hope to get better about posting a little more often but in the mean time bear with me and I will get here as often as I can. Guess life, work, grandkids, kids, etc. just keep me too busy to get on here as often as I would like. Not to mention the garden which was very productive this year. In fact we picked tomatoes and jalepeno peppers just a few days ago. We had numerous watermelon and cantaloup and a bumper crop of onions too. The biggest watermelon weighed in at 47 pounds. Many weighed between 35 and 40 pounds! Not too many years that we can still be picking melons off the vine on October 11th. We still have not had a killing frost and the temperature today was in the 70's.

1 comment:
Hi Aileen! Just saying hello - your grandkids are very cute! Enjoyed seeing pictures of the newest ,she is adorable!
We ate at Monte's the other night and he fed us some watermelon from you guys, and it was amazing!!! Then we went to JD & Lisa's for meeting and she served us some after meeting - we felt like we'd hit the jackpot! We all agreed that it is the sweetest and best watermelon we've had!
Hope all is well down your way - maybe we'll see you at sp. meeting time.
Post a Comment